What Is a Lead Capture Page and Autoresponder?
If you are new to Internet Marketing or are a Network Marketer in todays modern world, and you would like to expand into the online world, then you may not know what IS a Lead Capture Page and Autoresponder and what are the benefits in using them?
Online network marketing tools are essential. When I first began marketing online, I found it confusing as to how and when to use them. Below is a simple explanation.
A Lead Capture Page (also known as a Squeeze Page) is -
- A web page that “captures” a person’s details such as their name, email address and phone number, which is called a Lead Capture Page also known as a Landing Page.
- That person then becomes a lead or contact stored within this system
- An Automated System that sends pre written emails to a few clients or hundreds of people, called an Autoresponder.
- It becomes an easy Communication Tool using email.
- The system stores all information about your contacts/ leads in one place, using the Contact Manager.
What is a Communication (Email) Tool?
An email tool enables you to write, edit and send a personalized email to many people, eg to your team members, customers or prospects. The email is written once, stored and sent out easily with the click of a button. That email can be sent out to a handful of people or in bulk to hundreds of people all at once.
What are the Benefits of a Communication (Email) Tool for Your Online Network Marketing?
- Ability to communicate with many people all at once.
- Write and edit any email for sending out to people, all from one place.
- Personalize each individual email by inserting first name, last name, sponsor’s name, website link and more.
- Write a welcome letter or newsletter to your clients or prospects, or provide training to your team.
- Stores all emails within the system to use again and again.
- Store thousands of email addresses all in one place.
- Set up your own email campaign.
- Send out a broadcast message to all your subscribers, prospects with one email.
- Saves you time.
- Simple to use.
What is a Lead Capture or Landing Page? Click here for an example
A lead capture page is a page on the web, which provides a little information about your product or business, in the form of text, audio or video, as a teaser for what a client/ prospect can expect to see if they provide their details in the “Opt in” box. The optin box allows a visitor to your site to decide to “opt in” to subscribe for more information about your product, service or network marketing business. The box collects the person’s name, email address and phone number and files it in the Contact Manager.
Benefits of a Lead Capture or Landing Page are –
- The lead capture page generates leads into your system when used on a website/ blog to collect the prospects data for a subscription, newsletter or training. The system will automatically email your prospect at set times as described below using an autoresponder.
- The lead capture page allows you to build a list, or database, which is imperative when network marketing online. It is said that “the money is in the list” and this is used to build your list.
- The lead capture page puts network marketing lead generation for your business on auto pilot.
- The lead capture page goes to work for you 24/7 for months and years ahead, constantly providing fresh leads to promote your online network marketing business, product or service.
- These pages allow you to attend to other things including your offline prospecting.
What is an Autoresponder?
An autoresponder is a software that enables you to send emails to people automatically. This doesn’t mean that it writes the emails for you and it doesn’t involve spam or sending unsolicited email. What it means is that you set up a sequence of pre-written emails that are sent out to prospects in your Contact Manager at regular intervals.
Benefits of an Autoresponder are –
- You can use an autoresponder to send emails out to your prospect list, at any pre-set time, even when you’re not at your computer.
- You can use an autoresponder to write any number of emails ready to send out to your prospects or team on any pre-set days.
- Your prospects will be added to the Contact Manager automatically through the Lead Capture Page. If a prospect chooses to unsubscribe, through the autoresponder, from your contact list, that is taken care of without you having to lift a finger.
- You can use an autoresponder to send these messages out to people with their permission, educating them about your business, product or service.
- An autoresponder helps you to build trust and relationships with people about your multi level marketing business, product or service. It helps them to get to know you and your business.
- An autoresponder puts your business into auto-pilot, as it is working your business 24/7. This allows you to concentrate on other things, and is beneficial while you are say, on vacation.
- An autoresponder can keep you in touch with your team, such as for network marketing training purposes and company information.
- The ability to create numerous email campaigns as required for any type of business.
What is the Contact Manager?
A Contact Manager is software that allows a user to store, organize, and search phone numbers, email addresses, dates, notes, lists, and more. One can store information about customers and prospects, schedule meetings and phone calls, write notes and organize emails. It is like a massive filing system for all your prospects and team.
Benefits of a Contact Manager are –
- Network marketing lead generation is achieved by constantly bringing in fresh leads to the Contact Manager.
- A safe and secure place to store all your leads, both online and offline in one system, as a database.
- A system that allows you to easily follow up with your leads.
- The ability to sort your contacts/ leads into categories and/ or groups for emailing those particular groups when necessary.
- The ability to track your leads to follow how often they visit your site and which campaign they came from.
- Easily search your database for a particular contact/ group.
- The ability to import data lists from other software programs into this system.
- A calendar to organise your meetings, phone calls and events.
The email marketing software that I use because it is simple and reliable is AWeber.
There are many of the above features and more with this software
They offer very reasonable rates with the first month costing just $1, then $19 per month.